Friday, October 12, 2012

A Wedding on 10-11-12

 This week contained an auspicious date for a wedding, 10-11-12, and it seemed that in many places having a Thursday wedding was not such an unusual occurrence.  As you can see, the Hawthorne Hotel was pleased to host a destination wedding party, and here are some photos of the bride leaving the hotel with her attendants, headed to the church, in a horse-drawn buggy.
It was such a charming sight that I asked if I could take some photos to add to our blog, and as you can see, the answer was a happy "yes" so there they are.

I hope you enjoy seeing another aspect of the Hawthorne Hotel.

Juli

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:30 PM

    I was the other half to the beautiful bride featured on your 10-11-12 blog... I just want to say thank you to the Hawthorne Hotel...all of you were wonderful... a Great time was had by all!!! your hotel helped make this the best day of my life... Thanks... I look forward to celebrating our one year anniversary in Salem at the Hawthorne...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had gotten your photo, too! Send it to us and we will add it to this post!
      ~Juli

      Delete